These delicious protein pancakes are incredibly tasty and tender. Why? It’s the simple stuff: cocoa powder, chocolate whey protein powder, and Greek yogurt—all of which boost the chocolate flavor and soft texture. To top it all off (literally) is a yummy chopped-up Signature Cookies and Cream Protein Crunch Bar. Enjoy this sweet treat for breakfast, or as a decadent post-workout snack!
| Macros |
| Pancake Ingredients |
½ cup whole-wheat flour
1 scoop Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
½ tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup almond milk
¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 whole egg
| Topping Ingredients |
4 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
½ bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
| Directions |
1. Preheat pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, protein powder, cocoa, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, mix milk, Greek yogurt, and egg.
Combine wet and dry ingredients, and gently mix until smooth.
3. Spoon batter onto griddle to make six medium-sized pancakes. Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
4. Divide pancakes and layer on two plates. Drizzle on maple syrup.
5. Chop protein bar into small cubes and sprinkle on top. Enjoy!
► Twitch: http://bit.ly/2q1dttE
► YouTube: http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
► Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
► Instagram: http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
► Twitter: http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
► Google+: http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
► Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
► Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0